11.27.2002

Classy things to say when stressed

Direto daqui


"Okay, okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!!!"
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"
"This isn't an office. It's HELL with fluorescent lighting!"
"I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me."
"YOU!! ... Off my planet!!!"
"Practice random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control."
"And your cry-baby, whiny-assed opinion would be...?"
"I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years."
"Sarcasm is just one more service I offer."
"Do they ever shut up on your planet?"
"Back off!! You're standing in my aura."
"Don't worry. I forgot your name too."
"I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?"
"Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?"
"Wait... I'm trying to imagine you with a personality..."
"Chaos, panic, and disorder... my work here is done."
"You look like shit. Is that the style now?"
"Earth is full. Go home."
"Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?"
"I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert."
"If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport."